Do your words need a refresh?
I can help. I run Seven Projects, a professional writing and editing business. I work with individuals, including small business owners, and small and large government and not-for-profit agencies, on complex as well as straightforward projects.
I care about language and tone, but I care more about what you are trying to achieve and who you are trying to help. I will work with you to create, reframe and target your content so it is clear and engaging.
When you bring your expertise and your ideas, and I bring fresh eyes and my experience you’ll be surprised what we can create, together.
What Seven Projects offers
- Web content writing, including copywriting and editing
- Writing or editing of feature or blog articles, reports, guides, factsheets, newsletters and brochures
- Rewrites, copyedits and proofreading of policy and reporting documentation, including capability statements and annual reports
- Project management of your publication, from creation to publication, including custom magazines, flyers, fact sheets, booklets and newsletters
- Training on plain language writing (especially clear legal writing) and writing for the web
- Mentoring of you and your team, so you can build your own writing skills.